1. By using the Planetphonecards Limited website you confirm your agreement to our Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
2. Planetphonecards Limited reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you.
3. If your order is accepted, we will send you an email invoice confirming your purchase. The Pin Number (s) and access details will be Sent to you via E mail, SMS and Text message if requested. Please remember to keep all account details and PIN numbers confidential. Planetphonecards Ltd accepts no responsibility for any misuse of pin’s and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure details are not open to abuse once your pin details have been sent. Planetphonecards may review any order and notify you with the details provided within 24 hours of the final status of your order, in which case PIN and access information will not be sent instantly and will be sent at the point the order is accepted, Planetphonecards LTD can also not be responsible for any technical issues beyond our control when using or purchasing from our website or by phone.
4. You agree to provide us with a valid and functioning email address to ensure the invoice and pin details are delivered to your requested address.
5. You agree to keep all phonecard details (including PIN numbers) confidential. We shall not be liable for losses incurred by you as a result of you disclosing such confidential information to third parties.
6. You must keep confidential all passwords you have nominated to be connected to our website. You agree that we may disclose any information in connection with your accounts to anyone who correctly quotes your ‘Login’ and ‘Password’ where applicable.
7. Should a phonecard become faulty, you must contact Customer Services immediately. The number can be found within the card descriptions within this site. Please ensure you use the right Customer Services number that is connected to your purchase. Different brands have different Customer Service numbers. Please have your card PIN number available when you call, as planetphonecards ltd do not carry calls all faults including call connection issues must be reported directly with the card customer service number as provided within your pin details email.
8. Refunds, all sales are final, we will assist you in resolving any technical issues, if your card develops a technical fault you should always contact the customer service number of the card provider prior to contacting Planet Phone Cards, if a technical issue cannot be resolved, we will endevour to exchange your card upon confirmation from the card provider that a credit has been issued and the fault cannot be resolved. Where there is only a partial balance a credit may be applied in the case that we can not match the denomination of the remaining credit balance. In the case where payment is taken and no pin details are allocated it is the purchasers responsibility to notify Planetphonecards ltd upon which time the required pin and access details will be send immediately. Where pin & access details are not sent instantlly please see point 2 of our terms and conditions. In the case a refund is granted a charge of £1 will be deducted from the refund amount. Planetphonecards LTD acts as an agent on behalf of telecom providers, Planetphonecards LTD will not accept responsibility in the case that any service is suspended or the loss of service due to any bankruptcy or liquidation of any of our suppliers. In such case Planetphonecards LTD will provide you with the company details related to the provider of the service relating to the product you have purchased.
9. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods are correct, that the Credit or Debit card you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase, when paying in USD & Euro we the exchange rate we use is not "live" and may alter the face value of the card, we will endevour to ensure the exchange value is the closest to the face value of the card as possible.
10. If there are any changes to the personal information supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform Planetphonecards Limited as soon as possible. Each and every time you make a purchase from our website, you confirm that the personal information which we hold about you is true and accurate. If your e-mail address changes, or your address and contact details, please re submit before you purchase.
11. We shall process and record personal information about you. This will also involve us contacting you to verify your details before your account is activated. We may use automated decision making systems to process and record personal information. We will retain your personal information for only as long as required by law.
12. In order to process, record and use personal information we may disclose it to-
Any person working for us
Any relevant payment system
Any person to whom we propose to transfer any of our rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement we may have with you
Comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of us
Any fraud avoidance scheme in which we participate
Anyone to whom you authorise us to give personal information
13. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. This does not include your email address. We may use your details provided such as email address, phone number or address for our own marketing purposes, if you do not wish Planetphonecards ltd to use your information in this way please email us as email@example.com stating your postal address, phone number and email address and you will be removed from our list, your email address is automatically added to our newsletter database upon registering with this website, to be removed, please click on the unsubscribe link within the newsletter, if our company trades under a different name or is sold to another business your information may become part of and be used within that company.
14. In order to process, use, record and disclose personal information, we may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom. We are responsible for ensuring that personal information continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
You agree that "personal information" referred to in clauses 9 - 14 includes-
Personal identifying details such as your name, address, contact details
Your credit history, including instances of credit defaults or credit infringements
Information about your creditworthiness or capacity
15. Credit card and paybox transactions will be protected using industry standard security technology (SSL). This ensures that all card details are encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet. Confidential information will be stored on secure webservers. Planetphonecards Ltd ensure we use the highest quality and secure payment operators available.
16. We shall attempt to ensure that the information available on our website at any one time is accurate. As an example, the calling rates for using phonecards are varied by the relevant Service Providers at their discretion and at anytime. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information we provide, however, we shall monitor information on an ongoing basis and update it on the website accordingly, our call calculator function is used as a guide to the rates, if you wish to confirm a rate before purchasing a Phone Card from this website, you can find the customer service number for every Phone Card within the product page, by calling this number the telecom provider will provide you and confirm the rate to the destination you are calling. E&OE. Pin details are sent by email, within your account, by phone and by text message, it is the buyers responsibility to check any terms and conditions within the product details displayed at www.planetphonecards.com before buying any product or receiving any product details by using our website or buying by phone.
17. We cannot be held responsible for products that we sell on our website as agents for third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and that third party.
18. We do not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed products.
19. You can contact Planetphonecards by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and English Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.